Thursday, November 20, 2014

Try anyways



I know I'm losing you and I know there's nothing I can do about it.
That's pretty much the worse isn't it?
Its not like either of us did anything wrong, we're just not what we used to be. 
I wish there was something I could do to salvage that, but I know deep down you probably wouldn't want me to.

Growing up is hard, but growing apart is the worst...
But am I stupid enough to know how not to handle them?
yeah... i pretty much get the concept that things do not last forever, and we'd all leave each other one day.
Its just that some days i'd just wreck my brain so hard it stings to understand.
Eventually.. we'd all just have to swallow the giant horse pill to grab the concept that letting people go is inevitable.
In these situations, I guess there just isn't any fault with anyone,just the concept of human beings not wanting to try.

try
trʌɪ/
verb, make an attempt or effort to do something.

It leaves me trying so hard when someone decides to back off from life.
It makes me wonder, why am i even associating myself to this circumstance and, worse of all, why.... isn't the other party trying?
We all have our reasons for trying. but i do not believe the concept in "letting go"
Why would you let go of something if it means so much to you.
It wouldn't hurt or stroke my mind if it doesn't bother me.



I believe in doing the best in whatever we do. Perhaps I find comfort in the word "trying".
It brings hope. What would the human race have became if nobody bothered to try out anything?
Edison created the light bulb after countless times of failures, and if it weren't for his attempts to try and re-try, would he have ever succeed?
i wonder how would the world live in an obscure scene of darkness...truly, darkness is rather comforting , but one shouldn't wallow too long within it because your demons just consumes your inner soul and you'd refuse to ever be saved.

Without effort, would anything in this world ever be accomplished?
I guess its the same for friendships and relationships.
Just because the other party has given up doesn't conclude your ending. I guess its plausible to try.
Although in theory it always takes two hands to clap,but I guess if one hand tries hard enough it is able to make contact with the untouchable other hand.
Sometimes, trying results in failures...
But you'd be glad you tried. You'll never regret for putting in enough effort till you're worn out and breathless. And even so, you'd still be glad that you did try.
Sure, it may result in yourself hating the other party, and it'll probably scar you a little...
but the effort you've put in was admirable.
You'd know that it wasn't you who did not want to work things out.
Some things are just not meant to be, but you just try anyway.

It really isn't easy growing up alone, never has, and never will be.
I honestly don't know who else I could ever turn to if not for W.
I, as we all are, am a pile of walking mess covered with flesh.
Our flaws and weaknesses may pull us down but it also spells the unique person that I am today.
I guess nobody can stand the typical possessive and clingy freak I am, its making me hate myself.
People say that i'm changing, but I guess we don't really change, we just adapt ourselves to the world over time, but the essence of me still lies within.


I may be overly sensitive but I care. That's all. 
Who else can I waste my energy on if not for my family and friends?
Perhaps one of the most agonizing glitches programmed into me is empathy.  
I live with the burning desire to help others but I guess sometimes human beings are just too complex to be understood, and maybe, sometimes people don't wish to be saved.
But even so, I believe in trying.

"Loving someone who cannot love you back is a kind of love that is unbearable and overwhelming at times, and pulls a sense of empathy and compassion out from the depths of your soul so deep you never even knew it existed; it refers to an unconditional love.
It does not matter how many times you are lied to, how late you stay awake at night consoling this person through the darker hours or even how much doubt fills and flows in and out of your head. You love this person through it, anyway."- Emily Rella

Everyone is placed into this world to love and be loved.
Trying results in loving someone unconditionally, as long as your values don't ever waver.
Perhaps this person won't ever notice your effort or be grateful towards you,
Growing up and apart is a part and parcel of life, you take the bullshit and live with it.
Its knowing the fact that some things can't be helped. But I'll be damned if you can't at least try.

try. wish the best and love them through it anyway.


No comments: